Episcopal Diocese of Virginia
The Episcopal Church »  |  The Diocese of Virginia

Trinity Episcopal

MAILING ADDRESS:825 College Ave
PHYSICAL ADDRESS: 825 College Ave
CITY, ST, ZIP: Fredericksburg, VA 22402
PHONE: 540/373-2996
FAX: 540/374-1593
E-MAIL: Office

CLERGY: Kent Rahm
TITLE: Rector
E-MAIL: Kent Rahm

WEB URL: Trinity Church
ECW: Trinity's ECW

 

 

 

 

 

 

 HISTORY:The original congregation of Trinity Episcopal Church began in 1877 with thirty-six communicants. The Reverend Edmund C Murdaugh was the first Rector. This congregation built “old” Trinity located at the corner of Hanover and Prince Edward Streets and had its first service on Christmas Day 1881. The doors of “new” Trinity, at its present location of William Street and College Avenue, were opened for services in September 1959. The altar and many of the furnishings were incorporated into the new building. The Jamison Hall addition was completed in 1982 to provide additional classroom space

 

COMMUNITY PROFILE: